Ilsington School has a uniform for these reasons:
- To give children an identity related to their school
- To promote pride in the school
- To present the best image of the school to other schools and the community
- To help parents avoid conflict over dress and reduce cost
- To minimise risks to health and safety
The uniform is:
- Jade green sweatshirt with school logo preferably
- White or navy polo shirt
- Grey shorts, trousers/ pinafore dresses or skirt
- Green check dresses in summer
- Black sturdy Shoes
- black shorts
- white/ jade T-shirt
- track suits can be useful during the winter
This should be in school every day. It is helpful if it can be kept in a separate, named bag.
Swimming kit is also needed during the Summer Term for Year 5 & 6.
Please help the school staff by ensuring that all items of clothing are clearly named.
Jewellery should be limited to watches and stud earrings for those with pierced ears. For health and safety reasons, earrings must be removed or taped over during P.E. lessons.
Please note, children in Honeywell class do not need a separate PE kit as it takes a long time for little ones to change!